What are your hobbies? What do you usually do in your spare time? Do you write? draw? read? collect stuff? watch movies? And to follow that question, how did you start doing your hobbies? What made you have such hobbies? Do you love learning? Would you like to learn a new hobby? And why on earth am I interested in knowing your hobbies? Oh well…just because.
But first, let me tell you about mine.
My hobbies are as follows (it’s better to list them, at least, for me):
- writing – I love to write. I started writing when I was a first grader. Mom praised my first ever short story. It may be based on some fairy tale, but at least I wrote my own.
- drawing – Mom said I started to draw when I was two and a half years old. I myself did not believe that, don’t worry. But I haven’t improved it up to now. And I don’t know how to use crayons. I don’t know how to color my drawing.
reading – I got this from my sisters which they got from my mom. We are a family of readers.
- watching – I love to watch, just recently. I mean, we all watch tv but for me, it’s one of my stress relievers.
- notebook collecting – I have this strange addiction to cute and rare notebooks. I buy them even when I’m broke.
- scale modeling – I started scale modeling in May 2017. I happen to love the hobby so much and led me to love history as well.
I shall share with you a lot more about each of my hobbies later. Right now, I’d like to know what your hobbies are. Because who does not love to talk about hobbies? And FYI, I do love talking about it. Either you start sharing or I won’t let you talk at all because I’ll be the one occupying your time, telling you all about it.